Morning Dua

This is a beautiful dua praising Allah. We should recite this dua every morning to give us a good start to the day. 

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, would say during the evening, “We have entered the evening and so has the dominion of Allah. All praise is due to Allah, there is no God but Allah alone without any partners.” I think the Prophet said in it, “To him belong the dominion and praise and he has power over all things. My Lord, I ask you for goodness in this night and goodness after it. I seek refuge in you from the evil in this night and the evil after it. My Lord, I seek refuge in you from laziness and the evil of old age. My Lord, I seek refuge in you from the punishment of the Hellfire and punishment in the grave.” When the Prophet awakened, he would say likewise, “We have entered the morning and so has the dominion of Allah.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2723

The post Morning Dua appeared first on About Islam.



source https://aboutislam.net/multimedia/videos/morning-dua-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment