How to Make My Children Listen to Me

In this video, sister Naaila gives some very useful practical advice on how to communicate with your children so that they listen to you.

You will hear advice such as

Find your child’s “currency”; something that when you take away they want to earn it back. Let them earn it back from you.

Reward them when they do a great job.

Have a “contract” with them: if they do X, they will get Z as a reward.

Work your household as ” family projects”. Look forward to win-win decisions with your children.

Give them specific criteria.

Watch more counseling videos on your YouTube channel!

Effective Marital Communication: 1. The Art of Fruitful Communication (Mini video series)

Tips for Happy Marriage: 1. Why Do I Want to Get Married? (Mini video series)

I Need More Attention from My Husband; Am I Selfish?

The post How to Make My Children Listen to Me appeared first on About Islam.



source https://aboutislam.net/family-life/how-to-make-my-children-listen-to-me/

No comments:

Post a Comment